- Run deluge.
- Go to "Preferences -> Interface" and untick 'Classic Mode' to disable it.
- Restart deluge. You should now see the Connection Manager pop up.
- Remove the localhost daemon.
- Click "Add" and for 'Hostname' enter your server's IP.
- Select the port you have been assigned or use default port otherwise
- Enter the Username & Password then finish by clicking 'Add'. A green tick should now appear as the status for the host you just added.
- (Optional) Expand "Options" and select "Automatically connect to selected host on startup" and "Do not show this dialog on start-up".
- Click "Connect" and the connection manager pop up box should disappear.
Congratulations! You can now access deluge on the server via the GTK UI.